The Cafflano Kompact has been developed with an advanced ‘bellows style’ brewing system which uses a similar extraction process to a French press or Aeropress.
The easy to use system has an ultra-fine etched stainless steel filter which means you don’t need any paper filters. Simply add ground coffee and water and within minutes you have a delicious brew. The collapsible design and carry case means it is compact enough to take with you anywhere.
How to use:
- Remove the top cap and filter and set aside
- Allow the Kompact to expand to full position
- Add ground coffee to the canter chamber
- Slowly add hot or cold water (adjust grinds if brewing with cold water)
- Screw on the filter and the top cap
- Allow to steep for 2-3 minutes (depending on desiredflavour)
- Remove lid and carefully turn onto your cup
- Press down firmly to extract coffee
To see how easy it is to make a Cafflano coffee from scratch, click the video clip for a full hands-on demo: